The Longview Public Library offers a variety of adult computer classes to help you enhance your education and experience.
From Computer & Internet Basics to more challenging programs like Adobe InDesign. There’s something for everyone! Classes are free, but we ask that you register in advance, as space is limited. You can stop in and register at the reference desk or call them at 903-237-1354. If you sign up and can’t make the class, please call and cancel so that we can give your spot to someone who can attend. Also, everyone who registers and comes to class will be put in a monthly drawing for a free flash drive and other prizes! COMPUTER CLASS SCHEDULE: FEBRUARY
• 18: Advanced Excel II*, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
• 19: Publisher, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
• 22: Minecraft Class (iMac Lab), 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• OverDrive Drop-In Session, Moe Room, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• 27: Intro To Pinterest, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM *In order to take a part II or III class, please make sure you have already taken part I of the class!