«

»

Feb 02 2011

Print this Post

LRMC still pulling down awards

Longview Regional Medical Center (LRMC) has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas.
The honor was announced during the recent Texas Association of Business 2011 Annual Conference in Austin. Created in 2006 this awards program is sponsored by Texas Monthly magazine, the Texas Association of Business, the Texas State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management, and the Best Companies Group.
Businesses from all over Texas participated in the two-part procedure used to establish which companies are best to work for in the state.  In the first part each company is evaluated as to its workplace policies, practices and demographics.  This constitutes 25% of the overall judging process.  In the second phase workers are interviewed to determine the whole employee experience, making up the other 75% of the process.  Top companies are established by their combined scores on these Levitra buy cheap two categories. The Best Companies Group both managed the entire registration and survey procedure, and interpreted the information in order to make final rankings.
This statewide evalua

tion project is intended to identify and honor Texas’ most desirable employer companies.  The list contains 100 companies–LRMC is among them, much to the delight of its CEO Jim Kendrick.
“We are honored to receive this distinction, given that the employees themselves provided the feedback to earn this recognition,” he said.  “We strive to hire and retain the best in the industry, and this award reflects well upon their experiences as members of the Longview Regional staff.”
LRMC seeks to provide Longview area residents with the best possible, most state-of-the-art medical care.  It is the city’s only hospital offering daVinci robotic surgery, Stryker joint replacements, HALO treatment to reverse the effects of Barrett’s Esophagus, and Bariatric Surgery to assist in weight loss.  The Vein Center is the only local facility in which all procedures are performed by interventional cardiologists, and has earned the distinction of “Best Vein Care Center of Excellence.”
For additional information on LRMC and the Best Companies to Work for in Texas project, please visit www.longviewregional.com, www.BestCompaniesTX.com or call Jackie Miller at (877) 455-2159.

zp8497586rq
Share:
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/lrmc-still-pulling-down-awards/