Eight students graduated from the Kilgore College Fire Academy No. 83 on Thursday, June 21. The KC Fire Academy is accredited by the Texas Commission on Fire Protection and the State Firemen and Fire Marshal’s Association and approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The academy offers certification schools for NFPA 1001 Basic Structural Firefighter I and II certification, the Texas Volunteer certification, Fire Inspector and Fire and Arson Investigation courses. It is also a designated institution by the Canadian Province of British Columbia. The following candidates, listed by hometown, are part of KC Fire Academy No. 83: Diana: Ryan Cobb, Brandon T. Miller and Luis Villalpando Gilmer: Chris Burris Kamloops, BC: Jordan Ewert North Vancouver, BC: Rebecca Stewart and Mike Waugh Surrey, BC: Cory Reppen
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/students-awarded/
- Early Voting Begins Today October 20, 2014
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation October 20, 2014
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make? October 19, 2014
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering? October 18, 2014
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout October 18, 2014
- Diabetes Conference Slated October 16, 2014
- Voter ID Remains In Effect October 15, 2014
- Medicare: Start Enrollment October 15, 2014
- New Car: How to Pay Less October 14, 2014
- THINK PINK October 13, 2014
- ▼2014 (64)
- ▼October (29)
- Early Voting Begins Today
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make?
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering?
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout
- Diabetes Conference Slated
- Voter ID Remains In Effect
- Medicare: Start Enrollment
- New Car: How to Pay Less
- THINK PINK
- Back to Basics
- Why Is Jesus Forgiving?
- Discipline Questioned: U.S. Department of Education Announces Voluntary Resolution
- Let Them Eat Tips: Marriott’s push to get guests to subsidize its crummy pay for the people who clean hotel rooms is a disgrace.
- Tax Benefits
- PTISD accepts mediation
- Conference slated
- Ebola: Fight the Disease, not the Victims
- Deadline Nears: “Against All Odds” to open
- PTISD Choir Students Selected
- Marshall Native Serves Aboard USS Makin Island
- Fleecing Our Vets: DOD works to protect military personnel finances
- What Can We Learn From Suffering?
- Prof. Named
- The Nouveau Sodbusters: Wall Street’s fake farmers are harvesting sweet profits.
- Accepting Applications
- Brain teasers slated
- Sailing Season
- Tyler changes water
- ►September (35)
- ▼October (29)
- ►2013 (403)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)
America Bible budget Children Christ Christian Christianity college Debt Donald Kaul East Texas Education food free God government gregg county health IRS Jason Alderman Jesus jesus christ Jim Hightower job kids Kilgore Kilgore College library Longview Longview ISD Longview Regional Medical Center longview texas longview tx LRMC money Pine Tree ISD school student tax taxes texas tx Tyler Tyler ISD UT Tyler