Top five scholarship winners from Left to right: Ellen Austin (Pine Tree), Rachel Schulik (Pine Tree), Mary Graham (Pine Tree instructor standing in for Nakari Sanders who was not present), Lindsey Sutton (Pine Tree) and Caroline Smith (Pine Tree). Ten high school art students were named as Kilgore College scholarship recipients as part of …
Tag Archive: Alexander Pearson
February 9, 2013
Tags: Alexander Pearson, art competition, Caroline Smith, east texas art, east texas art portfolio, east texas art scholership, Elise Pope, Ellen Austin, Frederick Douglass Republican. Kilgore College, Giselle Galvan, Hallsville H.S, Henderson H.S, Jeanne Velde, Jesse Rodriguez, KC Secondary School Portfolio Competition, Kilgore College, kilgore college art, Kilgore College art scholarship, Kilgore College portfolio scholarship, Kilgore College scholarship, kilgore texas, Leah Scott, Lindsey Sutton, Mary Graham, Mary Squire, Miguel Ramirez, Nakari Sanders, Peter Andrew, Pine Tree, Pine Tree High School, Rachel Schulik, Runcie Tatnall, Spencer Bradberry, Stephen F. Austin State University, Stephen Lindsay, Whitehouse H.S.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/art-buffs/
Sign up for Daily News
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer. June 18, 2013
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment June 18, 2013
- Farm bill to affect the hungry June 17, 2013
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers June 17, 2013
- What kind of father are you? June 16, 2013
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon. June 15, 2013
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity June 14, 2013
- Breakfast with brush, berry control June 14, 2013
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates June 13, 2013
- Denny’s cuts ribbon June 13, 2013
- ▼2013 (215)
- ▼June (29)
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer.
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment
- Farm bill to affect the hungry
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers
- What kind of father are you?
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon.
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity
- Breakfast with brush, berry control
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates
- Denny’s cuts ribbon
- Triumph through tragedy
- Beat the heat, boredom by learning to swim
- SWEPCO warns of phone scam
- A frog-jumping double standard on food subsidies
- Get hooked: Kids’ Fishing Rodeo
- Faith lessons in unemployment
- Lone Star State: Healthcare fraud - Houston physicians sentenced again, must pay more than $37 million in restitution
- None of my business: We have a cockeyed view of poverty in America.
- Juneteenth Celebration scheduled
- LRMC grabs new awards
- Topnotch trail: Grace Creek Mountain Bike Trail allows enthusiasts to mountain bike, hike, or run
- Lone Star State: Giving back to vets
- Senior success: Longview High School seniors received $3.3 million in scholarship offers and earned about 3,000 college credits
- Stressed out? You need more sleep.
- Money still can’t buy happiness: And we finally have a nation that’s taking that reality to heart.
- Buckner to host foster care, adoption meeting
- Oklahoma’s Biblical irony
- Willing to wait
- Author to speak about New London explosion
- ►May (54)
- ►April (49)
- ►March (39)
- ►February (27)
- ►January (17)
- ▼June (29)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)