Twelve students from Pine Tree Intermediate Campus were recently selected as winners for a campus-wide writing contest. The Annual Pine Tree Intermediate Writing Contest is celebrated every year at the Spring PTA meeting. This year students will be honored at the May meeting. The competition selects winners from the poetry and story writing submitted by …
Tag Archive: Andy Miller
April 7, 2011
Tags: Alexis Hayner, Amber Parker, Andy Miller, Austin Myers, B.J. Ray, Cheyenne Thurmond, Connor Naseiro, contest, Dakota Fourman, Dayton McElyea, Dylan Taylor, Eddie Hewitt, Elizabeth Pierce, Emilee Fowler, Gabe Galindo, Grace Roberts, Hailey Groesbeck, Hayley Greenwood, Isabel Solis, Jackson Lair, James Love, Jayden Randall, Jessica Lopez, Kaden Hogue, Kaitlyn Mitchell, Kathryn Ragatz, Kelsi Curtis, Lauren Parker, Mackenzie Davenport, Maddi White, Magdelena Shen, Makala Pinkston, Makenzie Davenport, Michael Gross, Olivia Walton, Oscar Ruiz, Pine Tree, Pine Tree ISD, poetry, Rebecca Gautreaux, Riley Stanley, story, Titus Rucker, Tyler Tipton, Whitney Lackey, writing
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/7th-annual-pine-tree-intermediate-writing-contest-results/
Sign up for Daily News
- Announce the word! June 19, 2013
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer. June 18, 2013
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment June 18, 2013
- Farm bill to affect the hungry June 17, 2013
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers June 17, 2013
- What kind of father are you? June 16, 2013
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon. June 15, 2013
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity June 14, 2013
- Breakfast with brush, berry control June 14, 2013
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates June 13, 2013
- ▼2013 (216)
- ▼June (30)
- Announce the word!
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer.
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment
- Farm bill to affect the hungry
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers
- What kind of father are you?
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon.
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity
- Breakfast with brush, berry control
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates
- Denny’s cuts ribbon
- Triumph through tragedy
- Beat the heat, boredom by learning to swim
- SWEPCO warns of phone scam
- A frog-jumping double standard on food subsidies
- Get hooked: Kids’ Fishing Rodeo
- Faith lessons in unemployment
- Lone Star State: Healthcare fraud - Houston physicians sentenced again, must pay more than $37 million in restitution
- None of my business: We have a cockeyed view of poverty in America.
- Juneteenth Celebration scheduled
- LRMC grabs new awards
- Topnotch trail: Grace Creek Mountain Bike Trail allows enthusiasts to mountain bike, hike, or run
- Lone Star State: Giving back to vets
- Senior success: Longview High School seniors received $3.3 million in scholarship offers and earned about 3,000 college credits
- Stressed out? You need more sleep.
- Money still can’t buy happiness: And we finally have a nation that’s taking that reality to heart.
- Buckner to host foster care, adoption meeting
- Oklahoma’s Biblical irony
- Willing to wait
- Author to speak about New London explosion
- ►May (54)
- ►April (49)
- ►March (39)
- ►February (27)
- ►January (17)
- ▼June (30)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)