Getting well Takes lots of pluck, With health guys out To make a buck. As the Obama administration struggles to keep rolling out its landmark Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act amid partisan squabbling, the shortcomings of American health care are more evident than ever. Our system is very different from other countries: It’s worse. …
Tag Archive: budget bills
Aug 31 2013
The Medical-Industrial Complex: Our health industry’s big players focus on making as much money as possible.
Tags: administraters, administrators, Affordable Care Act, America, america's health care, americans, big pharma, budget, budget bills, Congress, contributions, cost, costs, die younger, drug companies, dying, dysfunctional, government, health, health care, health industy, help, high profits, hospital, lobbyists, Medicaid, Medicare, medicare-like, Obama, Patient Protection, people, political science, politics, poor, poor peole sick, predicent obama, President Barack Obama, President Barack Obama’s, profit, profits, single payer, William Collins
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/the-medical-industrial-complex-our-health-industrys-big-players-focus-on-making-as-much-money-as-possible/
- Voting for the Party or the Person October 25, 2014
- Kilgore College named “Military Friendly School” October 25, 2014
- Longview’s future takes shape October 24, 2014
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock October 23, 2014
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030 October 22, 2014
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation October 21, 2014
- Early Voting Begins Today October 20, 2014
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation October 20, 2014
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make? October 19, 2014
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering? October 18, 2014
- ▼2014 (70)
- ▼October (35)
- Voting for the Party or the Person
- Kilgore College named “Military Friendly School”
- Longview’s future takes shape
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation
- Early Voting Begins Today
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make?
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering?
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout
- Diabetes Conference Slated
- Voter ID Remains In Effect
- Medicare: Start Enrollment
- New Car: How to Pay Less
- THINK PINK
- Back to Basics
- Why Is Jesus Forgiving?
- Discipline Questioned: U.S. Department of Education Announces Voluntary Resolution
- Let Them Eat Tips: Marriott’s push to get guests to subsidize its crummy pay for the people who clean hotel rooms is a disgrace.
- Tax Benefits
- PTISD accepts mediation
- Conference slated
- Ebola: Fight the Disease, not the Victims
- Deadline Nears: “Against All Odds” to open
- PTISD Choir Students Selected
- Marshall Native Serves Aboard USS Makin Island
- Fleecing Our Vets: DOD works to protect military personnel finances
- What Can We Learn From Suffering?
- Prof. Named
- The Nouveau Sodbusters: Wall Street’s fake farmers are harvesting sweet profits.
- Accepting Applications
- Brain teasers slated
- Sailing Season
- Tyler changes water
- ►September (35)
- ▼October (35)
- ►2013 (403)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)