By Jason Alderman If the memory of hours spent hunting for and organizing paperwork to file your taxes is still fresh, think about doing some financial spring cleaning so next year’s tax preparation won’t be such an ordeal. Many people hold onto mounds of receipts and account statements because they’re not sure when it’s safe …
Tag Archive: cancelled checks
April 10, 2012
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/knowing-which-financial-records-to-save-toss/
Sign up for Daily News
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training June 19, 2013
- Announce the word! June 19, 2013
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer. June 18, 2013
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment June 18, 2013
- Farm bill to affect the hungry June 17, 2013
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers June 17, 2013
- What kind of father are you? June 16, 2013
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon. June 15, 2013
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity June 14, 2013
- Breakfast with brush, berry control June 14, 2013
- ▼2013 (217)
- ▼June (31)
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training
- Announce the word!
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer.
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment
- Farm bill to affect the hungry
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers
- What kind of father are you?
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon.
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity
- Breakfast with brush, berry control
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates
- Denny’s cuts ribbon
- Triumph through tragedy
- Beat the heat, boredom by learning to swim
- SWEPCO warns of phone scam
- A frog-jumping double standard on food subsidies
- Get hooked: Kids’ Fishing Rodeo
- Faith lessons in unemployment
- Lone Star State: Healthcare fraud - Houston physicians sentenced again, must pay more than $37 million in restitution
- None of my business: We have a cockeyed view of poverty in America.
- Juneteenth Celebration scheduled
- LRMC grabs new awards
- Topnotch trail: Grace Creek Mountain Bike Trail allows enthusiasts to mountain bike, hike, or run
- Lone Star State: Giving back to vets
- Senior success: Longview High School seniors received $3.3 million in scholarship offers and earned about 3,000 college credits
- Stressed out? You need more sleep.
- Money still can’t buy happiness: And we finally have a nation that’s taking that reality to heart.
- Buckner to host foster care, adoption meeting
- Oklahoma’s Biblical irony
- Willing to wait
- Author to speak about New London explosion
- ►May (54)
- ►April (49)
- ►March (39)
- ►February (27)
- ►January (17)
- ▼June (31)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)
award Barbara Bass Bible budget Children Christ Christian class college Debt Donald Kaul East Texas east texas review Education free God gregg county health IRS Jason Alderman Jesus Jim Hightower job KC Kilgore Kilgore College library Longview Longview ISD Longview Regional Medical Center longview texas longview tx LRMC money Pine Tree ISD school student summer tax texas tx Tyler Tyler ISD UTT UT Tyler