Representative David Simpson (R-Longview) officially announced his campaign for re-election to the Texas House, District 7, with the support of a long list of prominent Republican party leaders and area elected officials. “Representing the people of District 7 is a great privilege and responsibility,” said Simpson Tuesday. “If the people choose to elect me again, …
Tag Archive: HB 1382
Nov 20 2013
November 20, 2013
Tags: Austin, austin texas, Balloon Race Capital of Texas, citizen, Concerned Women for America, David Simpson, District 7, elect, election, Fiscal Responsibility, Gary Smith, Glenn Breazeale, Gold Star Award, gregg county, HB 1382, HB 78, honor roll, Longview, longview texas, longview tx, mayor pro tem, National Rifle Association, NRA, Ore City Mayor, Ore City Mayor Glenn Breazeale, re-elect, reelect, rep simpson, representative, Representative David Simpson, state election, State Republican Executive Committeewoman, Sue Evenwel, Texans for Fiscal Responsibility, texas, Texas Eagle Forum, texas rep, Travis E. Watkins Memorial Highway, tx, Upshur Counties, Upshur County Juvenile Court, Young Conservatives of Texas'
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/rep-david-simpson-announces-re-election-bid/
- Longview’s future takes shape October 24, 2014
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock October 23, 2014
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030 October 22, 2014
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation October 21, 2014
- Early Voting Begins Today October 20, 2014
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation October 20, 2014
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make? October 19, 2014
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering? October 18, 2014
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout October 18, 2014
- Diabetes Conference Slated October 16, 2014
- ▼2014 (68)
- ▼October (33)
- Longview’s future takes shape
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation
- Early Voting Begins Today
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make?
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering?
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout
- Diabetes Conference Slated
- Voter ID Remains In Effect
- Medicare: Start Enrollment
- New Car: How to Pay Less
- THINK PINK
- Back to Basics
- Why Is Jesus Forgiving?
- Discipline Questioned: U.S. Department of Education Announces Voluntary Resolution
- Let Them Eat Tips: Marriott’s push to get guests to subsidize its crummy pay for the people who clean hotel rooms is a disgrace.
- Tax Benefits
- PTISD accepts mediation
- Conference slated
- Ebola: Fight the Disease, not the Victims
- Deadline Nears: “Against All Odds” to open
- PTISD Choir Students Selected
- Marshall Native Serves Aboard USS Makin Island
- Fleecing Our Vets: DOD works to protect military personnel finances
- What Can We Learn From Suffering?
- Prof. Named
- The Nouveau Sodbusters: Wall Street’s fake farmers are harvesting sweet profits.
- Accepting Applications
- Brain teasers slated
- Sailing Season
- Tyler changes water
- ►September (35)
- ▼October (33)
- ►2013 (403)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)