If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? I’ve heard ministers asked this soul-searching question during sermons encouraging Christians to live out what they profess to believe. Iranian Pastor Yousef Nakarkhani knows firsthand the answer to that question. According to news articles, in 2009 the Christian pastor …
Tag Archive: Iranian Pastor Yousef Nakarkhani
March 18, 2013
Tags: A.W. Tozer, A.W. Tozer christian, being christian, Bible, Charles Spurgeon, Christian, Christianity, christianity meaning, converts from islam, definition of a chrstian, east texas review christian, faith in christ, faith in christianity, faith in jesus, faith in religion, following christ, following jesus, following jesus christ, hears the inaudible, Holman Bible Dictionary, Holman Bible Dictionary states, Iranian Pastor Yousef Nakarkhani, Jan White, knowing christ, knowing god, knowing jesus, loe of the lord, love of christ, love of god, love of jesus, loving christ, loving the lord, muslim converts to christianity, richest when he is poorest, sees the invisible, theologian Charles Spurgeon, Tozer christian, what does being a christian mean, what does being a christian mean to me, what does it mean to know jesus, what does the bible say about christian, Yousef Nakarkhani
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/what-is-the-definition-of-a-christian/
Sign up for Daily News
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training June 19, 2013
- Announce the word! June 19, 2013
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer. June 18, 2013
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment June 18, 2013
- Farm bill to affect the hungry June 17, 2013
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers June 17, 2013
- What kind of father are you? June 16, 2013
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon. June 15, 2013
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity June 14, 2013
- Breakfast with brush, berry control June 14, 2013
- ▼2013 (217)
- ▼June (31)
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training
- Announce the word!
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer.
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment
- Farm bill to affect the hungry
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers
- What kind of father are you?
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon.
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity
- Breakfast with brush, berry control
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates
- Denny’s cuts ribbon
- Triumph through tragedy
- Beat the heat, boredom by learning to swim
- SWEPCO warns of phone scam
- A frog-jumping double standard on food subsidies
- Get hooked: Kids’ Fishing Rodeo
- Faith lessons in unemployment
- Lone Star State: Healthcare fraud - Houston physicians sentenced again, must pay more than $37 million in restitution
- None of my business: We have a cockeyed view of poverty in America.
- Juneteenth Celebration scheduled
- LRMC grabs new awards
- Topnotch trail: Grace Creek Mountain Bike Trail allows enthusiasts to mountain bike, hike, or run
- Lone Star State: Giving back to vets
- Senior success: Longview High School seniors received $3.3 million in scholarship offers and earned about 3,000 college credits
- Stressed out? You need more sleep.
- Money still can’t buy happiness: And we finally have a nation that’s taking that reality to heart.
- Buckner to host foster care, adoption meeting
- Oklahoma’s Biblical irony
- Willing to wait
- Author to speak about New London explosion
- ►May (54)
- ►April (49)
- ►March (39)
- ►February (27)
- ►January (17)
- ▼June (31)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)