Liberty Hall is pleased to announce the return of blues guitarist, Monte Montgomery on October 18 at 8 p.m. Montgomery is well known around East Texas and was named one of the “Top 50 All-Time Greatest Guitar Players” by Guitar Player Magazine in 2004; he’s been called everything from “guitar-god” to the “answer to the …
Tag Archive: jerry smith jr.
Oct 08 2013
October 8, 2013
Tags: All-Time Greatest Guitar Players, Anne Payne, answer to the Fermi Paradox, Austin, Chant Deplanter, Chant Deplantier, East Texas, east texas city, east texas entertainment, east texas guitarist, entertainment, entertainment in tyler, entertainment tyler texas, Fermi Paradox, gitar, great guiatar player, great guitarist, Greatest Guitar Player, Greatest Guitar Players, guiatar, guiatariat, guitar, jerry smith, jerry smith jr., Liberty Hall, liberty hall in tyler, Liberty Hall Manager, Liberty Hall Manager Anne Payne, Monte Montgomery, Montgomery, music, performance, performances, singer, talent, Talented, texan guitarist, texas, tx, tyler liberty hall, tyler texas, tyler tx
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/guitar-greatguitarist-monte-montgomery-returns-to-liberty-hall/
- Voting for the Party or the Person October 25, 2014
- Kilgore College named “Military Friendly School” October 25, 2014
- Longview’s future takes shape October 24, 2014
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock October 23, 2014
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030 October 22, 2014
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation October 21, 2014
- Early Voting Begins Today October 20, 2014
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation October 20, 2014
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make? October 19, 2014
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering? October 18, 2014
- ▼2014 (70)
- ▼October (35)
- Voting for the Party or the Person
- Kilgore College named “Military Friendly School”
- Longview’s future takes shape
- Texas Woman Arrested for Theft of Livestock
- Veteran Housing: Tyler Awarded $174,030
- ‘Deporter In Chief’: Obama Increases Deportation
- Early Voting Begins Today
- Celebrating LeTourneau Aviation
- What Difference Can a Teacher Make?
- Banning Medical Pot Makes No Sense: Why deny a cancer or AIDS patient a medication that reduces suffering?
- Library Plans Zombie Shootout
- Diabetes Conference Slated
- Voter ID Remains In Effect
- Medicare: Start Enrollment
- New Car: How to Pay Less
- THINK PINK
- Back to Basics
- Why Is Jesus Forgiving?
- Discipline Questioned: U.S. Department of Education Announces Voluntary Resolution
- Let Them Eat Tips: Marriott’s push to get guests to subsidize its crummy pay for the people who clean hotel rooms is a disgrace.
- Tax Benefits
- PTISD accepts mediation
- Conference slated
- Ebola: Fight the Disease, not the Victims
- Deadline Nears: “Against All Odds” to open
- PTISD Choir Students Selected
- Marshall Native Serves Aboard USS Makin Island
- Fleecing Our Vets: DOD works to protect military personnel finances
- What Can We Learn From Suffering?
- Prof. Named
- The Nouveau Sodbusters: Wall Street’s fake farmers are harvesting sweet profits.
- Accepting Applications
- Brain teasers slated
- Sailing Season
- Tyler changes water
- ►September (35)
- ▼October (35)
- ►2013 (403)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)