Leadership Longview graduating class of 2010-2011 recently finished their class project at the Arc of Gregg County. The Class took an overgrown backyard and turned it into a vegetable, herb and flower garden. In addition, they built a patio for those who cannot work in the dirt to sit and enjoy the beauty and bounty …
Tag Archive: Kari Pickering
April 28, 2011
Tags: Alzheimer’s Association, Anthony Fail, ARC, Arc of Gregg County, Austin Bank, BancorpSouth, Bethany Home Health, Brad Robison, Buffco Production Co., Carlos DeHoyos, Chad Hinton, Citizens National Bank, City of Longview, Claire Henderson, class, Cliff Hole, Community Healthcore, Daman Billodeaux, David Reed, Eastman Chemical Company, First Bank and Trust, Gains & Smith Insurance, garden, Gary Ford, Gillespie Coatings, Gina Bolton, Heather Scott, Jeff Martin, John Norris, Jon Keller, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Kari Pickering, Kelly Kinsey, leadership, LEDCO, Leslee Schneck, Longview, Longview Regional Medical Center, Lynn Bridges, Mary Ann Miller, Michael Tubb, Neiman Marcus Distribution Center, Network IP, ribbon-cutting, Rolin McPhee, Southside Bank, Spring Hill State Bank, Stephanie Wolford, Steve Archer, Titan Mechanical, United Way, Winn Professional Engineers
Permanent link to this article: http://www.easttexasreview.com/leadership-class-the-arc-celebrate-project/
Sign up for Daily News
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training June 19, 2013
- Announce the word! June 19, 2013
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer. June 18, 2013
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment June 18, 2013
- Farm bill to affect the hungry June 17, 2013
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers June 17, 2013
- What kind of father are you? June 16, 2013
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon. June 15, 2013
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity June 14, 2013
- Breakfast with brush, berry control June 14, 2013
- ▼2013 (217)
- ▼June (31)
- Ambassadors take part in hospitality training
- Announce the word!
- A rotten bacon behemoth: If a Chinese company’s bid to acquire Smithfield goes through, consumers and farmers will suffer.
- Fire Academy debuts new training equipment
- Farm bill to affect the hungry
- Lone Star State: In honor of fathers
- What kind of father are you?
- Catching Monsanto’s drift: Frankenwheat crops are sprouting like weeds in Oregon.
- Texas Bank & Trust bankrolls Habitat for Humanity
- Breakfast with brush, berry control
- Local churches, families celebrate graduates
- Denny’s cuts ribbon
- Triumph through tragedy
- Beat the heat, boredom by learning to swim
- SWEPCO warns of phone scam
- A frog-jumping double standard on food subsidies
- Get hooked: Kids’ Fishing Rodeo
- Faith lessons in unemployment
- Lone Star State: Healthcare fraud - Houston physicians sentenced again, must pay more than $37 million in restitution
- None of my business: We have a cockeyed view of poverty in America.
- Juneteenth Celebration scheduled
- LRMC grabs new awards
- Topnotch trail: Grace Creek Mountain Bike Trail allows enthusiasts to mountain bike, hike, or run
- Lone Star State: Giving back to vets
- Senior success: Longview High School seniors received $3.3 million in scholarship offers and earned about 3,000 college credits
- Stressed out? You need more sleep.
- Money still can’t buy happiness: And we finally have a nation that’s taking that reality to heart.
- Buckner to host foster care, adoption meeting
- Oklahoma’s Biblical irony
- Willing to wait
- Author to speak about New London explosion
- ►May (54)
- ►April (49)
- ►March (39)
- ►February (27)
- ►January (17)
- ▼June (31)
- ►2012 (439)
- ►2011 (679)