The inaugural year of Young Entrepreneurs Academy for the Chamber has been extremely successful. Coming up on January 23rd is one of the programs anchor events, the CEO Roundtable. Scheduled for 5:30 p.m. at LeTourneau University this YEA! event is for students of the program, Chamber members and the public to hear from successful local Chairman level executives. The format will be an open-floor panel discussion with questions for the executives such as:
• What were they doing when they were the age of our YEA students?
• What would they do differently? What would they do the same?
• What do they like most in their role as a CEO?
• What do they consider their biggest failure and/or success as a CEO?
The executives will be asked to give advice to our YEA students that would help them in their decision process. There will also be discussion about networking and customer building. Questions might include:
• Why is networking important?
• How has networking benefited their career?
• How important is a person’s reputation?
• How do you build customers?
• How do you identify your customers?
Questions will be allowed from the audience and the public is encouraged to attend. Thanks to the presenting sponsor Joyce Steel Erection Inc.